Today was a great day with Stevie! He cried a little last night but that is to be expected. Today he didn't even have one accident and we went for 3 walks on the leash! He already understands "sit" and comes when we call his name. I think we made a great choice when we picked him (or did he pick us?). He respects Misha and already knows that she is the little queen in the house. Size doesn't matter when it comes to her snipping at him for overstepping his bounds. Enjoy the pics!
3 comments:
Looks like it is going well so far!
He's gonna be HUGE! What a funny combo -- St. Bernard and Jack Russell. I wonder how that worked... Looks like he might want to be a hunting dog, the way he holds that duck! Congrats to all of you, and I'm glad it's going well!
He's so cute. If he were a cat he'd be cuter...
Post a Comment