Monday, July 7, 2008

WHAT?!

For those of you who know me, it is not unusual for me to admit that I am totally confused.... Well today is like most and I am confused! I was so happy to see comments about the blog but I haven't figured this thing out really yet...so I am not sure how to respond. I look at the blogs of Katy, Becky, and Jenny with envy. I want my blog to be cool like that!!! Is it because my name doesn't end in a Y? Do only those with Y's at the end of their names possess this supper blogger 5th sense? Hmmmmmmm....this is going to take a little research.

Please note I changed the name of our blog as well. Don't worry, we are still as crazy as ever...However, I was trying to be cute with the K thing and then I realized it was KKK and that definitely does not work for me. I thought maybe no one would notice but then my bro in law sent a little note about that exact thing. So, the Kochen Chronicles it is.

No comments: