It is like I am at the top of a rollercoaster and already buckled in and moving so I can't get off. I just have to hold on tight and try really hard not to throw up until the ride is over. Hang on tight folks, here we go!

A peek into the incredibly exciting lives of the Kochen family...

4 comments:
I love that you made us a picture to color! Guess I'll use that for my lesson plan tomorrow. Ohhh, how I will miss the days of coloring as my lesson plan. 1.5 weeks until our inservice days.
Good luck tomorrow! You'll knock 'em dead. And if you taught in that other town in northern Texas you could really knock 'em dead! I can't wait to hear some stories.
I just showed my Birdy the picture and he said, "Can we color it?" "Good, I want to use my special crayons."
Okay, one more for you. . . I know you're disappointed to see that it is all just from me, but this summarizes how I'm feeling, too. It comes from the Math Teacher Mambo blog:
First Day Back Haiku
Inservice Monday
Meeting, meeting, lunch, meeting
Where did summer go?
Wow, Mrs. Kochen. You have such a big girl job. Everything looks great!
Post a Comment