Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Dream Team







I have started putting my classroom together. Monday is New Teacher Celebration and Orientation for the district and then we start staff inservices and planning on Tuesday. UGH!!!! (Hee, hee, hoo, hoo, ha...just practicing my breathing. I will not panic, I will not panic...) Ok, what were we talking about? Oh yeah, so I enlisted the help of the dream team (AKA-Mandy, Dominic, and Tim) to help me move furniture and put up butcher paper on the bulletin boards. This is a work in progress, but here is where we started and where we are so far...

3 comments:

B Haack said...

Your room looks bright an cheery so far. Good idea on the breathing. This posting made my digestive system upset!

The HS teachers use fabric on their bb so that they don't have to replace it every year!

Jen said...

Fantastic! So exciting :-)

Katy said...

I'm so frickin' proud of you! I'll be praying for your nerves.