Hurricanes suck as do hurricane preparations and the hurricane aftermath/clean up. So, I am putting you all on notice right now. If our house gets destroyed in any way we are going to say, "Forget this" and we are heading to Colorado a few years earlier than expected. We will not rebuild. I have already told my boss, if we loose everything, I won't be at work on Monday or every again probably. Sherri, you still have room in your basement right?
Hurricanes are for the birds...at least we stocked up on snacks. Curse you Ike! I have lost 12 pounds since school started...I'll probably gain it all back this weekend. Yet another of the many reasons that Houston is one of the fattest cities in the USA.
Over and out guys...I will try to take lots of pictures and update the blog as I am able. Prayers are appreciated. Here are a few pics of how things are looking right now.


1 comment:
We're sending all of our prayers to you. Please, be safe and keep us posted. We love you.
Post a Comment